A subdivision includes dividing property (or a group of properties) into a total of 4 or more lots.
Find Out More About Your Property
Oregon City Municipal Code Criteria
In addition to the zoning designation and any special requests, such as Variances, the following chapters of the Oregon City Municipal Code (OCMC) are applicable to Subdivisions:
- OCMC 12.08 - Public and Street Trees
- OCMC 13.12 - Stormwater Management
- OCMC 15.48 - Grading, Filling, and Excavating
- OCMC 16.08 - Subdivisions Process and Standards
- OCMC 16.12 - Minimum Improvements and Design Standards for Land Divisions
- OCMC 17.20 - Residential Design and Landscaping Standards
- OCMC 17.41 - Tree Protection Standards
- OCMC 17.47 - Erosion and Sediment Control
- OCMC 17.50 - Administrative Processes
Planning Fee Schedule
Visit the Fee Schedule page to learn more about the fees for each land use application type.
Please note: Additional fees are required from other departments, agencies, and consultants.
Subdivisions are typically processed as a Type II Land Use application. Once an application is submitted, it is reviewed for completeness purposes within 30 days. Upon a complete application submittal, the applicant is entitled to a decision from the city for a decision of approval, approval with conditions, or denial within 120 days of deeming the application complete, by state law. Type II decisions are rendered by the Community Development Director, with an appeal on the record to the City Commission, and then onto LUBA.
In addition to the provided forms in the Related Documents section, you may also be interested in:
- System Development Charges
- The Sewer Moratorium Area