Online Submittal of Land Use Applications
We still accept in-person (paper) submittal of any of the following:
- Accessory Structures (residential)
- Decks and Porches (residential)
- Covers for Decks/Porches (residential)
- Street Tree Removal Permits (residential)
- Lot Line Adjustments (all)
- A-Frame Sign Permits in the Right-of-Way (non-residential)
Pre-Application Conference requests, usually required prior to Type II, Type III, and Type IV land use applications, can be submitted electronically.
For all other application types, please complete the online form below and upload all necessary attachments. The City's online mapping system, OCWebMaps, is a valuable source of information that can help you answer the following questions. Please provide as much detail as possible within your submittal.
For questions on your submittal or this form, please email the Planning Division or call 503-722-3789.
Attachments & Forms
Please complete and attach the applicable form to your electronic submittal.
- Land Use Application Form (PDF): Use this form for all Type II to IV applications (annexations, subdivisions, variances, etc.)
- Street Tree Removal/Replacement Permit Application Form (PDF): Use this form for street tree removal/replacement permits. See more information on street tree removal, including additional application addenda.
- Sign Permit Application Form (PDF): Use this form for sign permit applications for new signs or modifications to existing signs.
- Type I Site Plan and Design Review (PDF): Use these forms for modifications to commercial, office, multi-family, industrial, or institutional buildings or sites including facade, parking, and landscaping changes.
- Fee Schedule. Verify that you are using the most current fee schedule.
Additional Application Materials
In addition to the required application form, please upload any additional application materials as necessary. At a minimum, all application submittals should include a site plan or plot plan. See submittal checklists for Type II to IV applications.
Please note, there are maximum file sizes for uploading attachments. If your attachment exceeds the maximum file size, please submit the form without the additional attachments and email the Planning Division to submit the rest of your attachments. We can provide a large file upload link via email if necessary.
A Planner will reach out to you as soon as possible following your submission.
Upon receipt of your electronic submittal, a planner will contact you and invoice fees owed and make arrangements for payment of required fees
Customer Self-Service Portal
To use the Customer Self-Service Portal, you will need to create an account if you do not currently have one. Once logged in, you will find your invoice and add to cart. If you do not see an invoice, please contact our office to make sure the correct billing contact is associated with the permit. See support documents on the webpage for further instruction. Please note that the online payments option incurs a non-refundable processing fee from the credit card vendor.
Via telephone at 503-722-3789. If you reach our voicemail, please leave your phone number, along with the permit or plan number, and staff will call for payment as quickly as possible. Please note there is a $500 limit for phone credit card payments.
In Person (Check or Card)
In-person by credit card or check Monday through Thursday 9 am to 4 pm at 695 Warner Parrott Road, Oregon City, OR 97045. Please note there is a $500 limit for credit card payments made in person.
Mail a check to (please reference your permit/plan case number on the check):
Attn: Planning Division
P.O. Box 3040
Oregon City, OR 97045