This one story house sits under a cross gable roof with a recessed porch at the northwest corner. The house rests on a stone foundation and is clad with wide wood shingles. The gable is supported at the porch by new steel posts with decorative steel scrollwork. The gable eaves are enclosed throughout the house, which also features a large addition at the southeast corner. The windows are primarily fixed wood sashes at the first floor level, but some double-hung wood sashes exist on the east side. The second floor windows are aluminum sliding sashes. All of the windows have narrow trim moldings. A brick chimney near the northwest corner of the house appears to have been added about 1950, constructed of Roman brick. A two car garage sits at the south end of the lot, clad with the same shingles as the house with two new roll-up doors.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.