This 1-1/2 story house sits under a front gable roof that features enclosed eaves above wide rake and frieze boards. A hip roofed porch wraps around the north and east sides of the house, supported by tapered square columns resting on a solid balustrade. This balustrade, like the rest of the house, is clad with horizontal drop siding finished with wide cornerboards. A one story wing extends to the south from the main body of the house under a separate gable roof. The windows in the house are a mixture of 1/1 and 2/2 double-hung wood sash with plain board surrounds. The 2/2 windows were likely added about 1940. The house rests on a high concrete foundation and features a fully developed water table.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.