This front-gabled c.1917 bungalow features exposed rafter tails, knee brackets, flared barge boards, and corner boards. The round edge drop siding ends with a water table and cap. The chimney is stucco. A porch has been added to the rear and features aluminum windows. The gabled entry hood is supported by brackets, the windows are 1/1 wood. There is a two-car non-historic garage to the northeast of the house.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.