916 Jackson Street

This 1.5 story Gothic Vernacular house c.1910 presents a complex plan with a gabled porch. A side gable pierces the rear with a shed extension. Non-original, paired, wide, 2/2 windows flank the front porch, which features T&G ceiling and 1X4 porch "supports." The siding is asphalt fiberboard. A garage with corrugated metal doors sits at the rear of the property.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form 

JACK_0916 cropped