This distinctive c.1934 house features a gabled front with eave brackets, east and west shed roof dormers and a shed roof over the entry door. The windows and doors are trimmed in plain board surrounds; the windows appear to be original casements, with the original screen assemblies. Corner boards are extant, as are water table and cap. Plywood skirts the stairway to the main door but the remaining T&G board skirting appears original. The 4" roof sheathing appears original. A deck extends off the rear at the attic level, with a 3/4 size door. There are carports on east and west. The house sits on an alley.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.