The small bungalow at 1106 9th Street was built in the period immediately following World War II. It is a square, single story structure with a front facing gable. The exterior is clad with large wood shingles. The front door is new and most of the windows have been replaced with vinyl sliders. The sole decorative element, a Craftsman style hood over the front entry, is also an alter addition.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.