This 1-1/2 story bungalow has square plan that rests on a concrete foundation. Its side facing jerkinhead (clipped gable) roof is covered in composition shingles and is punctured by a exterior brick chimney stack. Exterior walls are clad in vinyl and windows are primarily 5/1 wood double-hung. The half-wide porch features a jerkinhead roof and capped, square posts on a closed rail. Decorative features include the eave brackets, the bargeboard and the exposed rafter tails. Alterations include the replacement siding, the hand rails at the front entry, and the side entry porch with a shed roof and lattice skirting. This house was moved to the property sometime between 1925 and 1950.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.