This 1-1/2 story bungalow has a square plan that rests on a concrete foundation. Its front facing clipped gable, or Jerkinhead, roof is covered in composition shingles and pierced by a brick chimney stack. Exterior walls are clad in vinyl and windows are primarily 6/1 wood double-hung and 5/1 wood fixed. The half-width porch features square posts with caps on a closed rail. Characteristics of the Bungalow style include the eave brackets, the bargeboard, and the corner boards. Alterations include the replacement siding and front door, the hand rails at the entry, the shutters, and the faux divides in the upper floor windows. This house was moved to the property sometime between 1925 and 1950.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.