This 1-1/2 story bungalow is rectangular in plan and sits on a poured concrete foundation. The gablet roof is covered in composition shingles, is pierced by a chimney and shed roof dormer, and supported by decorative eave brackets. The house is covered with round-edge drop siding grounded by a water table and vertical wood foundation skirting. The gable ends are covered with wood shingles. Windows are primarily 8/1 and 1/1 wood double-hung. The gable roof entry porch has a decorative barge board and purlins, square columns and a knee wall. A wing has been added to the southeast corner. An early (c.1930) garage sits to the ear of the house off the alley. A new garage sits at the southwest corner of the yard.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.