1110 Madison Street

This one-story ranch house is rectangular in plan and sits on a concrete foundation. The low hip roof is covered in composition shingles. The house is covered with lap siding and stone along the bottom of the walls. A decorative pattern of siding accents the wall above the double car garage added in 1968. The windows are primarily fixed wood sash picture windows. There is round river rock retaining wall.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form

MADI_1110