This two-story front gable and wing is t-shaped in plan and sits on a concrete block and brick foundation. The gable roof is covered in composition shingles and has a wide frieze. The house is covered with wood shingles. Windows are primarily 6/1 and 4/1 wood double-hung. Alterations include the removal of the north side chimney, the additions of vestibules to the rear, and the infilling of the front porch to create a sunroom. The one-car garage, built c.1940, sits to the southwest of the house.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.