This c.1922 vernacular, L-shaped house features a front gable and wing. The house has undergone complete vinyl siding and window replacement. A post-1950s wing distinguishes the main elevation, and a north addition has also been added. A c.1970s garage with vertical groove plywood sits beneath a recessed porch. Entry is deeply recessed. The house includes a basement.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.