This small c.1925 Colonial bungalow residence has a rectangular shaped plan with a jerkinhead roof. Large triangular brackets support a small gabled entry porch hood. The front entrance door is a non-historic wood paneled door. The exterior is clad in modern vinyl channel siding. A 15- pane casement window is present at the front elevation and 1/1 wood double-hung windows are typical at all other elevations. Alterations include an enclosed porch on the north elevation of the structure with non-historic fixed picture windows and a rectangular fixed transom above and a non-historic wood deck addition at the rear elevation. A detached garage with a flat roof and horizontal wood siding exists to the north of the structure.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.