This c.1946 residence is a multi-unit complex of three apartments. There are two structures, one facing the street and the other detached behind the main structure. The main structure is a duplex and is square in plan with a hipped roof. The smaller single unit behind has a rectangular plan with a gabled roof. The windows are typically a 2/2 wood double-hung with 1/1 wood double-hung in some locations. A fixed 6-pane picture window is present on the front elevation of the duplex. Alterations include the addition of concrete steps and a metal handrail leading up to the duplex structure from the street. A brick half wall exists at the front elevation.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.