410 Monroe Street

This uncomplicated c.1946 cottage has a rectangular plan with a front facing gable roof. A small pedimented gable roof overhangs a small entrance porch supported by large triangular brackets. The typical window type is a 2/2 wood double-hung window. There are windows located at the corners of the structure, which are indicative of the "40’s cottage" style. Two non-historic fixed vinyl windows with a grid are present on the front elevation. The exterior is clad with a multi-width wood drop siding throughout. A detached garage exists to the south of the main structure clad with multi-width wood drop siding and a gable roof. The original hinged doors are present on the garage.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form 

MONR_0410