1114 Monroe Street

This basic c.1950 minimal tract house is square in plan with a hipped roof and no eaves. A small, shed roof covers the main entrance porch and is attached directly to the main structure. The exterior is clad in wood lap siding and is in disrepair. The windows are non-historic vinyl with an inserted grid. A fixed vinyl window and double-hung vinyl windows with grid are present at the front elevation. A detached shed with a gambrel roof is present at the rear of the structure. Alterations include the vinyl window replacements and porch cover.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form 

MONR_1114