This very simple minimal traditional residence was built c.1928 and has a rectangular plan with a side facing gable roof with boxed eaves and flared ends at the bargeboard. A front facing gable is centered over the main entrance porch. The entrance porch has been altered with a nonhistoric enclosed plywood knee railing and 4x4 posts supporting the gabled roof above. The typical window type is 1/1 aluminum double-hung. The exterior is clad with vinyl lap siding. Established lilac bushes, fir and cedar trees are present on the south elevation.
This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact email@example.com for more information.