509 Monroe Street

This c.1922, minimal tract residence had a square shaped plan with a side facing gable roof. A large, centered gable roof covers the main concrete entrance porch supported by decorative metal posts on two corners. The windows on the main elevation are 4/1 wood double-hung with fixed aluminum storms attached. Typical on all other elevations, 1/1 wood double-hung window with aluminum storms is present. The exterior siding is horizontal plywood lap. Alterations include a non-historic metal entrance door and a non-historic metal fence surrounding the property.

This property is located within the McLoughlin Conservation District but is not a locally designated historic site. Contact ocplanning@orcity.org for more information.

Historic Inventory Form 

MONR_0509